Increase Manufacturing Efficiency
The award-winning XD Laser from Automated Precision Inc is a multi-dimensional laser measurement system that simultaneously measures linear, angular, straightness and roll errors for rapid machine tool error assessment. The XD Laser’s fast, accurate measurement of machine positioning and axial capability makes complete machine assessment possible with up to 80% less downtime. For example, a complete measurement of a 1 meter volume machine is accomplished in 3 to 4 hours instead of 3 days.
What Makes The XD Laser Different?
The XD Laser is a fully wireless system with Ethernet connectivity that is available in 1, 3, 5, and 6 Degree of Freedom configurations. The 6 dimensional XD Laser is the only laser measurement system that provides simultaneous measurement of all axis errors from a single setup. The system also features the ability to evaluate velocity, acceleration, parallelism, squareness, and flatness.
More Features for More Measurement
- Wireless or Ethernet connectivity
- Control box integrated into laser head for portability
- Weather station compensates in real time
- Measurement of all error parameters from a single setup per axis
- Compact laser head with base plate
- Single optic squareness set-up
- Humidity sensor available
- Quick alignment fixtures