API Services is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to our API laser tracker calibration and laser tracker certification customers. We promise our customers’ minimal downtime, efficient solutions and meeting your business needs first. Our measurement specialists are available to answer any technical questions and provide a quick turn around on laser tracker calibration and laser tracker certification services. Our service location in Newport News provides factory laser tracker calibration and rental services for any replacement trackers you may need.
- Factory API laser tracker calibration for API laser trackers at our Newport News Service Center
- Replacement trackers, while you wait on your laser tracker calibration (exclusive discounts for calibration customers)
- 7-14 day turn-around for API laser tracker calibration
- Annual calibrations
- Level 1 and Level 2 tracker repairs
- We honor all Automated Precision Inc. warranties
- Laser Tracker Calibration Process: IFM alignment, ADM alignment, Gimbal alignment, bird bath calibration, bundle test, and uniformity test
- Automated Precision Inc equipment: T2, T3, T2 +, Radian, OT & XD Laser
Faro and Hexagon Laser Tracker Certification
- Comprehensive performance evaluations of laser trackers at our Newport News service center or your business location
- Need a replacement laser tracker while your unit is certified, API offers discounts to laser tracker certification customers.
ASME B89.4.19 Laser Tracker Performance Calibrations
- Complete B89 performance evaluations with the API Laser Rail using automated software analysis. Evaluations in our lab or your site.
- Need a replacement laser tracker while your unit is calibrated, API offers significant discounts to calibration customers.