The Radian, an API laser tracker, is the smallest IFM/ADM laser tracker on the market. The Radian laser tracker has the lowest cost of ownership with the largest working volume and the highest precision and accuracy. It features an on-the-shaft mounting of the laser head eliminating bending mirrors and thermally induced error.
Radian advances the technology and efficiency of laser trackers with:
- Multiple SMR identification
- Mounting versatility: mount sideways, upside down, underneath, or directly on your part
- Complete suite of advanced targets and accessories
New INNOVO Technology
Radian features INNOVO Technology, API’s powerful new software and camera integration. INNOVO makes the Radian more intelligent, easier to use, more flexible, and more stable.
INNOVO Technology also includes these features:
- I-Vision automatically captures the laser beam.
- The widest angle view camera in the industry stays with the operator
- Integrated camera, for still and video image capture
INNOVO Includes New On-Board Intelligence
- Activity Advisor alerts you of the Radian laser tracker’s warm up status, key operating and environmental conditions, and more
- Advanced Self-Diagnostics detects setup and workplace irregularities before they become critical
- ADM-Maxx ensures more accurate measurements over longer distances
INNOVO Technology ensures that Radian is ready to measure when you are.
Contact API if you are interested in purchasing the Radian laser tracker.